- Boarding is offered to dogs and cats
- All pets must be current on vaccinations for boarding
- Dogs must be current on Rabies, distemper/parvo and bordetella.
- Cats must be current on Rabies, Feline distemper (FVRCP) and Feline Leukemia.
- Science Diet food is offered unless the animal's specific food is brought with them
- The boarding facility is a part of Northrock Hospital for Animals which allows a veterinarian to be avaliable to examine your pet while it is boarding. If an animal is sick, the veterinarian will be notified and someone will contact you prior to treatment except in case of an emergency.
- Cat playroom is available for boarding at an additional charge. Must request the playroom for boarding.
- Negative fecal test every six months
- Yearly FEL-FIV test (feline leukemia and aids test)
- Unable to board any pets younger than 6 months old
- 13 indoor runs which are heated and air-conditioned
- Dogs are walked 3 times daily except on Sunday which is twice daily
- All vaccinations are required prior to arrival
- The cat boarding facility is separate from the dogs to help reduce stress
- The cat playroom is avaliable for reservations as well.
- All vaccinations and FEL-FIV tests are required prior to arrival
- When requested by owners, we can give baths prior to pick-up.
- We provide sedated cat shaves and grooming for medical purposes