Applications of the Companion Therapy Laser® System
Companion Therapy Laser® provides a revolutionary new approach to Veterinary Wound Management. It can significantly reduce healing time. Traumatic skin injuries and surgical incisions benefit greatly from laser therapy intervention.
- Enhanced leukocyte infiltration
- Increased macrophage activity
- Increased neovascularization
- Increased fibroblast proliferation
- Keratinocyte proliferation
- Promotion of early epithelialization
- Growth factor increases
- Enhanced cell proliferation and differentiation
- Increased tensile strength in wound healing
Technicians performing a laser therapy treatment.